Budapest is one of the most welcoming cities for Very Important Pets!
Most of the hotels facilities will welcome your best friend including our Rooftop SkyBar and our Music Garden, but inside Café Liszt is a pet free zone. Several of our rooms are pet friendly (and others are strictly pet free for those who prefer it... just let us know.) Not only will we warmly welcome your pet, we can provide a VIP room service menu and access to any help you need during your stay,
Only certain rooms are pet friendly, so it is very easy for us to provide rooms in pet free zones on request.
You need to add our VIP package to your reservation for €80 per stay and includes:
Additional pet friendly offerings are available upon request. Please contact our concierge for additional information at concierge@AriaHotelBudapest.com.
Pet menu is available in the Music Garden Courtyard, Satchmo's Terrace, High Note SkyBar terrace or via Room Service.
- Grilled chicken breast: 5 EUR/portion, (0,14 kg)
- Beef (hamburger) patty: 8 EUR/portion, (0,14 kg)
- Slices of grilled beef neck: 10 EUR/portion (0,14 kg)
- Grooming service (full treatment) in a salon close to the hotel: €20,00
- Pet sitting and walking (half day pet sitting at the hotel, including 2 walks) : €20,00
- Pet Carrier: ‘free upon availability’
- Tips: Dog Kibble (Royal Canin pet food can be ordered in advance at extra charge: price is appr. €3/portion
- More Pet food options are available at the grocery store (5 min. walk)